Detalles del Puesto
Are you an Information technology engineer passionate about resolving IT problems?
We’re a USA based company located in Miami, FL, and Santiago DR looking for a qualified IT engineer to join our ambitious IT dream team.
Our ideal candidate has an in-depth knowledge of computer software and hardware and a hands-on experience with a different variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Help customers remotely with e-mail, internet, printing, office applications and any day to day issues
- Install, configure the appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computers systems
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery procedure
- Documentation of backup procedure, IT setup procedures, customer network layout
- Monitor and maintain servers and routers
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary
- Telecommunications or systems degree
- Previous working experience as IT technician
- Proven solver and attention to details
- Excellent and fluent communication skills (Both written and spoken) (English and Spanish)
- Network or CCNA, MCP or MCSA certifications will be a plus
The candidate will be working Monday thru Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (40hrs/week).
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions:
- Are you bilingual?
- Do you live in Santiago, Dominican Republic?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have one of the following certifications: CCNA, MCP or MCSA?
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.