Detalles del Puesto
• Generally requires BS Degree in an IT or business field or equivalent work experience
• Typically has 1-4 years of directly related experience.
• Knowledge on Oracle financials (AP, AR,GL, FA,..)
• Knowledge of Java and the Oracle testing suite supporting Oracle – OATS is a plus
• Working knowledge of quality assurance and acceptance testing methodologies.
• Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Understand the concepts of structured testing and development methodologies.
• Basic knowledge of test case design techniques such as all-pairs, equivalence partitioning, and boundary value analysis.
• Collaborate closely with US & offshore QA Analysts and software development teams.
o This position participates directly in manual and automated software test guidelines and standards.
o The Test Analyst will analyze business, technical and functional requirements transferring them into supporting test plans and execute those test plans while adhering to software test guidelines and standards.
o The Test Analyst will participate as a project team member with Business Analysts, Developers and interface partners and will provide direction and support to an extended team of on and offshore QA Analysts.
o The Test Analyst should have experience with smoke, regression and automation testing practice framework as well as exposure to automation tools, preferably Oracle Automated Testing Suite (OATS).
o Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures to ensure that programs developed throughout the company function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
o Support responsibilities will include the development and execution of test scripts for new and/or modified software applications and software development procedures and standards.
o Performs tests of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
o Documents and works to resolve all problems and reports progress on problem resolution to management.
o May review new or modified programs, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart, to determine if the program (a) performs according to the user request; and (b) conforms to guidelines.
o Sets up tests at the request of users to locate and correct program operating errors following the installation of programs.
o Assists the Programmers and Business analysts in developing application test plans and verifying that applications and programs have been tested according to plan.
o Develop automated scripts for regression, load, and performance testing.
o Maintain the perspective of the end-user to ensure that the software will function optimally in the business process environment.
o Generate suitable test data that validate the critical requirements and business rules of the application under test to expose regressive defects.
Please email your resume in English to Erick Cruz (email@example.com).
Enviar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.