Detalles del Puesto
Front End Developer
We’ve created InstaCarro and built a robust tech platform: with more than 22 Million dollars in funds raised and with our tech team located in Santo Domingo, Zona Colonial.
That is just the beginning, and we’re super proud of it. But the best is yet to come.
Relentlessly discovering and inventing new ideas and technologies that will make things better for partners and customers, and bringing them together around a better mobility services.
We’re proud of what we’ve built, and the countless ways we’ve connected people that wants to sell their car with hundres of buyers that will buy the car in less than 90 minutes, instead of months. Now we can’t wait to make it even better - we’re creating the world’s greatest mobility platform!
Joining the Developemt Engineering team (squads) at InstaCarro is an opportunity to help shape the future of InstaCarro.
What can you expect from us?
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. You and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities.
- The opportunity to become a authoritative voice within the engineering team of a large and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are listened to.
- 5 days for training of your choice each year, and support toward the costs.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Technology Manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events, including beers every Friday.
- Hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
- The opportunity to get involved in Open Source projects.
You should apply if:
The successful candidate will help the team in the latest web technologies and front-end development practices.
The dev team values the following:
- Continually delivering high quality code to all our customers
- Continual learning and improvement
- Caring about and encouraging others
- Collaborating with our users to create the right product
Some things that may surprise you:
- Teams at Jane own their product in its entirety and are responsible for keeping it clean and up to date
- Continual delivery means more than one production release per day is not uncommon
- Our leadership team values our feedback by acting on it -- developers are central to our Product process
- Functional state management (Redux)
- Node.js (Koa, Express, GraphQL)
- Modern dev tools, including TypeScript, Flow, and Webpack
- HTTP, REST, WebSockets, and GraphQL fundamentals
- Git, GitHub, CI
- Docker, Linux
We also use these technologies and tools (including backend):
In order to apply for the job you should send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter. Make sure your resume includes your current contact information and work history.
In addition, as part of the job application process, you may need to take an online employment test and several interviews.
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.