Detalles del Puesto
Minimum Requirements to apply :• Engineer in Telecommunications, Systems, Network or related.
• Bilingual / Fluent / Professional proficiency in English.
• Excelent english writing skills.
• Medium to advance knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Application Firewalls and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
• Basic knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory 2008/2012, Linux, Windows 7-10
• Basic knowledge of the following Network Technologies: Cisco LAN/WAN, VPN, DNS.
• Basic knowledge of Infrastructure Applications and Symantec Anti-Virus, Trend Antivirus and Encryption.
• Availability to Provide periodic “on-call” support of security operations during non-business hours.
• Hability to task prioritization, independent work execution, leadership and task completion.
• Basic experience with systems scans for known vulnerabilities and initiate and monitor requests to address relevant vulnerabilities (internal/external).
• Basic experience with audits and preparation of penetration tests (internal/external).
• Basic experience performing risks assessments, audits and security trainings.
• Customer oriented, hability to respond fast to tickets, issues and users requirenments.
• Prefered but not required any of this certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Security, CCNP Security or CEH
Apply at http://www.ercbpo.com/careers/
Enviar CV a NMontilla@ercbpo.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.