Detalles del Puesto
- Responsible for Oracle 11g RAC Architecture, Configuration and Administration
- UNIX shell scripting, PLSQL tuning and SQL scripting
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances
- Provide production support 24x7 for all the Oracle and EBS environment
- Documenting and promoting Database technology standards.
- Responsible for space management and capacity planning for databases.
- Develop and manage the backup and recovery process for RDBMS and E-Business suite.
- Troubleshoot RDBMS and EBS related issues using diagnostic and performance tools.
- Create new database users as required
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects
- Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools
- Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent command of the English/ Spanish language, mandatory. Both written and oral.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an application DBA in Oracle environment
- Experience with multi-terabyte databases, data guard, advanced replication and disaster recovery.
- Extensive experience with high-volume OLTP database systems and with DWH database systems and associated ETL processing.
- Has knowledge of and experience with more advanced DB concepts like backup and recovery, monitoring, performance tuning preferred.
We offer competitive salary compensation, opportunity to learn and grow and excellent work environment! If you meet the requirements of the position please send your resume to email@example.com