Detalles del Puesto
This position will work closely with the Company’s Operations and IT Management staff in order to perform the installation, configuration, administration, and maintenance of the different existing databases in the Company.
- Relational Database Administration and
- Performs ongoing tuning of the
- Provide production support 24x7 for
all the DB Environments.
- Documenting and promoting Database
- Responsible for space management and capacity
planning for databases.
- Create new database users as required.
- Assists with impact analysis of any
changes made to the database objects.
- Troubleshoots with problems regarding
the databases, applications and development tools.
- Implements and enforces security for
all the Databases.
- Perform Databases backups.
- Experience managing multiple
Relational Databases like Oracle and MS SQL.
- Experience with more advanced DB
concepts like backup and recovery, monitoring, performance tuning preferred.
- MS SQL and/or Oracle.
- Non-Relational Databases like MongoDB.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or
equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an
En caso de cumplir con los requisitos, favor enviar CV en ingles a la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org