Detalles del Puesto
• Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equivalent years of work/academic experience.
• Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation.
• Advanced or native English level.
• Hands-on experience with Java SE/EE programming and related technologies (eclipse, netbeans, hibernate, JPA, Spring, etc)
• Databases: SQL, SQLServer.
• Strong Software Development life-cycle knowledge.
• Comfort working with teammates around the world.
• Strong analytical skills and teamwork abilities.
Enviar su CV a firstname.lastname@example.org
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.