Detalles del Puesto
GBH is a company with specialized divisions in software (mobile, web, big data), information technology, consulting and execution of digital marketing initiatives. In GBH, we develop initiatives that provide measurable results to our clients in the aforementioned business units. We strive to serve as a strategic ally in the pursue of innovation, development and growth of their businesses.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for preparing (designing) the posts and publications for the different accounts that the company manages. He/she must also make internal and external modifications (as requested by the client) of the parts produced by him/her or any of his colleagues.
- Help build or improve the graphic line of each of the brands you will work with.
- Create as many memorable designs for the brand you work with.
- Ensure the care and understanding of each of their designs, considering visual sensitivity and good taste.
- Make sketches and other graphic designs of your competition.
- Make drawings and / or paintings for the preparation of advertising pieces.
- Make illustrations, notices, articles and general advertising for the different media.
- Create animated pieces like gifts or videos.
- Review and correct the designed material.
- Coordinate with the authors of the texts (community), the graphic design of the publications.
- Comply with the rules and procedures on comprehensive security, established by the organization.
- Keep equipment and work site in order, reporting any anomaly.
- Participate in the creation or design of presentations to offer or sell products or services to clients or potential clients.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the design area and news on the tools you use
- Bachelor in Graphic Design, Digital Communication or Advertising and/or Multimedia technologist.
- 4 or more years of experience in creating posters, flyers, brochure and publications for social networks.
- Advanced or native English level.
- Experience working with the main graphic design tools such as Illustrator and Photoshop–
- Basic knowledge of animation and video / audio editing.
- Mastery of technological tools MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to take pictures
- Mastery of the Wacom tool (optional).
- Ability to manipulate and retouch images.
- Ability to work as a team.
- High performance.
- Strategic thinking and innovation.
- High degree of emotional intelligence
The selection process for this position ensures compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, union affiliation, social status and language.
Terms of recruitment
- Indefinite employment contract
- Working day from Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Monthly Salary less than RD$ 35,000
- Great environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Workplace: Remote (since the start of the COVID-19 emergency, all collaborators at our main offices located in Ensanche Naco, Santo Domingo, have switched to remote work mode)
Las personas interesadas en la presente convocatoria deberán llenar el formulario de aplicación haciendo click en el botón “Aplicar al puesto“ en nuestro portal de empleos:
(Aunque el texto siguiente indica por default que envíes tu CV a nuestro correo, solo las candidaturas enviadas por nuestro portal de empleo serán tomadas en cuenta).