Detalles del Puesto
• Agile or waterfall methodology knowledge
• Basic programming knowledge (any programming language)
Other Required Skills
• Teamwork Ability
• Aggressive problem solver
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written Communication skills.
• Ability to learn by reading (self teaching)
• Ability to Multitask.
Nice to have:
• Project Manager certifications (CAPM, PMP, etc)
• Testing certifications (ISTQB)
• Basic database knowledge
Project Manager, you will be leading the efforts
of the Quality Assurance associated tasks to ensure that the product is
ready to go to production without any defects.
• Planning and leading End to End/Integrated System testing of large IT projects.
• Execute the strategic goals of the assigned IT project to include reporting, testing, automation, knowledge acquisition and transfer.
• Coordinate appropriate test procedures.
• Participate in project requirements and design reviews.
• Lead overall project test strategy that involves consideration of all quality assurance test plans, assignments, schedules and expected outcomes.
• Research and understand the business and functional requirements for a system or application, including business process flow, system functionality and performance criteria, and relate this information to the test team.
• Provide management and executive level reporting and briefing on the state of the program efforts from a Quality Assurance perspective.
Send your CV to; email@example.com