Detalles del Puesto
Who we are
GBH is a company with specialized divisions in software (mobile, web, big data), information technology, consulting and execution of digital marketing initiatives.
In GBH, we develop initiatives that provide measurable results to our clients in the aforementioned business units. We strive to serve as a strategic ally in the pursue of innovation, development and growth of their businesses.
GBH is looking for a Junior Software Quality Assurance to plan, design, execute and automate tests. If you enjoy a highly collaborative environment, then this position might be for you!
- Participate in the whole software development life-cycle by reviewing documentation and making sure they meet good quality standards.
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications for any application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality
- Plan tests based on formal and informal documentation by creating well-structured Test Plans.
- Execute Test Cases and Test Scripts. .
- Execute manual tests for front-end and back-end working environments.
- Report defects, bugs and errors on any application under test.
- Follow up on reported issues during the bugs life-cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or senior student in Computer Science or related
- Fluent English
- Ability to work as a team
- Experience with any of these software development methodologies: Waterfall, Phase Gate, SCRUM.
- 1+ years of overall tech-related work experience.
- Familiarity with bug and feature tracking systems such as JIRA is a plus.
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: React.js, Angular 1 and 2, Java, C#, PHP, Elixir, Node.js, React Native.
The selection process for this position ensures compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, union affiliation, social status and language.
Terms of recruitment
- Indefinite employment contract
- Working day from Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Monthly Salary less than RD$ 35,000
- Great environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Place of work: Santo Domingo – Sector Naco.
Las personas interesadas en la presente convocatoria deberán llenar el formulario de aplicación haciendo click en el botón “Aplicar al puesto“ en nuestro portal de empleos:
(Aunque el texto siguiente indica por default que envíes tu CV a nuestro correo, solo las candidaturas enviadas por nuestro portal de empleo serán tomadas en cuenta).