Detalles del Puesto
• Working with team members to ensure all requirements are delivered and tested in an efficient, highly productive manner.
• Participate in stand-up daily SCRUM meeting to provide status of the current testing.
• Read/Write manual test cases.
• Read/Write automated test cases.
• Report new applications defects and log them in the Bug’s database (Jira).
• Develop a high level of confidence in delivered applications through verifying and validating it.
• Experience In analyzing Requirements and translate that into Test Plans.
• Minimum of 1 years as a QA, or related areas
• Basic Knowledge Of Object Oriented Programming
• Knowledge of bugs-tracking tools(such as Jira)
• Experience integrating with 3rd party APIS
• Familiar with SDLC and Agile Methodologies
• Posses good level of English:
• You Must be able to read/communicate effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
• Self-motivated, organized, team player with excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
• Effectively document results of activities that improve the quality, efficiency and productivity of the Quality Assurance Team
• Understanding of User stories, Issues, and Bug's life-cycle
• Salesforce Certified Administrator Or knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
• Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Willing to Learn Fast to improve company’s objective
Very competitive salary depending on the candidate's expertise.
Enviar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.