Detalles del Puesto
We’re a USA based company in Miami, FL, and Santiago DR, and we’re looking for candidates like you to fill an IOS Developer position that focuses on designing/implementing the overall architecture of mobile applications that interacts with complex API’s and implement complex business logic and an awesome UI/UX. We’d love to hear from qualified, self-learner and proactive people that loves creating wonderful and scalable apps with high quality and standardized code.
- Apple’s Xcode IDE
- Swift (3.0 and above).
- Both iPhone and iPad Apps and Architectures
- Apple Frameworks and APIs
Vast Knowledge of:
- Mobile development and best practices
- Application life cycle including Certificates, Profiles and Publishing to the App Store
- Strong understanding of security best practices at the application and network level
- UI and UX design experience
- Consuming REST APIs and JSON data.
- Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Implementation of Push Notifications
- Git code repository technology
Ideal / Optional / Plus:
- Scrum and Agile methodologies
Please send your resume to email@example.com and answer the following questions:
What is your English level?
How many years working with native iOS development do you have?
Enviar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.