Detalles del Puesto
GFR Media offers the widest variety of media platforms in Puerto Rico and Latin America. Our audience has made our brands the leading media platforms in the country and the main source of relevant information in Puerto Rico. Our brands, including the main newspapers in Puerto Rico, El Nuevo Día and Primera Hora are leaders in the segments of digital media, mobile and print newspapers in the country.
Our online products range everywhere from leading E-Commerce, Entertainment and Gastronomy content and Classifieds, brands like Oferta Del Día, Sal.pr, SHOP.pr, Por Dentro, Magacín, ClasificadosPR, Online Video Platforms, Mobile Apps and many more.
About the Team
We like to believe our team is top-notch, we joke a lot, eat a lot and program in a friendly environment yet we take our work very seriously and give it all to produce quality code. Everyone gets involved in steering what we do, providing ideas for development and opinions on the technologies we use. The ideal candidate will bring that same spark to our team.
- 3+ years of experience working with server-side languages such as Ruby/RoR, PHP or Python
- 2+ years of experience working with React
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with integrating 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Heroku and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Memcached and/or Redis is a plus
- Experience with TDD & BDD is a plus
Please send us your CV and/or GitHub/LinkedIn account to EmpleosRD [at] gfrmedia [dot] com and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
Enviar CV a EmpleosRD@gfrmedia.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.