Detalles del Puesto
Start a career with the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Junior Web Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects are challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so you will have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic project managers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
· Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
· Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
· Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
· Reliable, consistent workload
· Flexible payment options – salaried and hourly positions available
· Annual pay increases for good performance
· Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
· International travel opportunities (not required)
· Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Some experience with full-stack development
- Significant fluency in one or more back-end languages (PHP/Node.js/Python/C#)
- Experience with one or more frameworks (e.g., Laravel, Django, React)
- Some skills with HTML/CSS and HTML slicing
- Some DB programming experience (SQL/NoSQL) - ORM experience a plus
- Intermediate+ English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Stable internet connection and home computer
- Dedication and discipline to work remotely from home
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Hourly rate is dependent on skills and experience.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer or payment service.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.