Detalles del Puesto
- You are an open source enthusiast and contributor or would like to become one
- You know how to use libraries and frameworks like jQuery, Angular.js, React.js, Backbone.js, etc, but your favorite framework is Vanilla.js
- Programming in an asynchronous fashion is something natural for you
- You believe that the backend should provide data to the client-side, but no HTML
- Mobile first, responsive web design and fluid layouts don’t scare you
- Experience with server-side CSS pre-processing, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge about Node.js, Require.js, AMD, closures and modular design in general is a plus
- You are familiar with build tools like Grunt, Gulp and NPM scripts
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- You simply can’t live without Git and can use it on the command line
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical people
- Good English Skills
Ve a caseable.com/jobs y aplica a la posición que te interesa.
Enviar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.