Detalles del Puesto
Software Engineering Team Lead
We are a professional technology services company founded in 2014. We have two business lines:
· Hardware: We give services of administration of networks, security, installation, and maintenance.
· Software: We develop systems and give technological consultancy.
We are growing! and we are looking for committed, energetic and prepared talents to bring the best to our company.
Description of Responsibilities:
The Software Engineering Manager oversees the effective delivery of products to the client, collaborating and providing support to the team in charge, establishing achievable goals.
Some of the tasks you must perform are:
• Obtain details about the product to be developed (scope).
• Cover the development life cycle.
• Perform tests: Unit, Automation, and Regression when required.
• Participate and direct technical meetings (technical sessions) with the team.
• Provide support and support to the team.
• Contribute to the Agile growth sessions.
Its most important areas of focus are:
• Be part of the process of requirement and development of products.
• Perform quality tests and maintenance of applications.
• Contribute to the growth of the team; leadership.
Academic Background and Work Experience:
• Engineer (a) STEM career. (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).
• Certification, master's degree, or advanced degree in STEM, BA, Finance.
• Additional training in team management and leadership. (+)
• C # + Entity Framework + LINQ, HTML + CSS / Sass, SQL Server, SQL Management Studio, TypeScript, Angular, Visual Studio Suite, RESTful API / JSON.
• Excellent formal and professional communication, both in English and Spanish.
• 5+ years of programming experience, preferable in technology and software services companies.
• Experience as team lead or supervisor of a development team.
• Experience in conducting code and QA tests.
• Experience working with Agile methodology. (+)
• Team Support
Please send us your resume to the email provided.
Enviar CV a Careers@neural.com.do, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.