The SR Full Stack developer will maintain our main website by adding new features, fixing bugs and improving performance. This position requires a good level of expertise on how high traffic web sites works. The SR Full Stack Developer will also architect and design future implementations in the platform, will also mentor JR developers in how things should be done. Good communication skills is needed for the position since every change and architectural designs of the app should be communicated to the stakeholders, Tech Lead Managers and BAs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Work on the front facing website of the company, adding new features and fixes when needed.
• Maintain code repository of the project.
• Make code reviews of Jr Developers or any other outside developer.
• Collaborate with colleagues on both software and architecture design.
• Research and Apply the best tools/framework for improving UI/UX, Security and performance of the web app.
• Create and Design web APIs to be consumed by outside systems.
• Work Side by Side with Designers and UI/UX specialists to incorporate new designs and UI Enhancements.
• Define policies of coding standards.
• Minimum of 4 years as a Web Developer.
• 4+ years of experience in PHP.
• 3+ years of Experience in Laravel framework.
• Good Knowledge of MySQL or PostgreSQL.
• Good Knowledge of Bash and Linux Environment in general.
• Strong Knowledge of NodeJS ecosystem(gulp,babel).
• Strong Knowledge in Frontend Development(ReactJs,AngularJs or VueJs).
• Good Knowledge of Git
• Experience Using Docker
• Experience in any CMS System.
• Strong Problem Solving skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience in Salesforce or any other CRM.
• Certifications in PHP.
• College degree in Computer science.
• AWS Experience.
• Statamic Framework experience.
• Willing to learn fast to improve company’s objective.
send your resume to email@example.com