Currently, we have an amazing opportunity for an entry-level as a Data Analyst. By using the vast amounts of information available today to identify new patterns and make new discoveries, we are helping our clients to solve business problems by preparing, analyzing, and understanding data to deliver insight, predict emerging trends, and provide recommendations to optimize results. Data Analyst uses a variety of data (structured, unstructured, IoT streaming), analytics, AI tools, and programming languages often using cloud infrastructure to handle the volume and veracity of data streams.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time quality and cost standards.
- To interact with the customer and internal and externals teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for clients requirements.
- To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements.
- To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Google Data Studio
- Dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Google Analytics
- Data visualization
- Being familiar with AB testing is good
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Team Player
• Troubleshooting Oriented
• TYPE: Entry Level position
• DURATION: 6month (possibly permanent depending on the KPI)
• SHIFT: M/F 8/5
• SALARY: To discuss in the meeting
• Location: Gazcue / Santo Domingo
Please send your resume in PDF at the email below, letting us know the opening you’re applying to in the subject. Please provide information related to GitHub, LinkedIn, personal blogs, training, and so on.
This position will be open until Jan 30, 2020