One Park Dominicana (“OPD”) is looking for a successful, energetic and goal-oriented QA Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a QA Analyst to support our efforts of testing our CRM among other applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with team members to ensure all requirements are delivered and tested in an efficient, highly productive manner.
- Participate in stand-up daily SCRUM meeting to provide status of the current testing.
- Read/Write manual test cases.
- Read/Write automated test cases.
- Report new applications defects and log them in the Bug’s database (Jira).
- Develop a high level of confidence in delivered applications through verifying and validating it.
- Experience In analyzing Requirements and translate that into Test Plans.
- Minimum of 1 years as a QA, or related areas
- Basic Knowledge Of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of bugs-tracking tools(such as Jira)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIS
- Familiar with SDLC and Agile Methodologies
· Posses good level of English:
· You Must be able to read/communicate effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated, organized, team player with excellent oral and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Effectively document results of activities that improve quality, efficiency and productivity of the Quality Assurance Team
- Understanding of User stories, Issues, and Bug's life-cycle
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Or knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem
· Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Willing to Learn Fast to improve company’s objective
OPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and takes great pride in building a diverse work environment. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
If you are interest in applying to this role please send to us your resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org