MS SharePoint Administrator
This position is open for locations in Santiago, La Romana & Santo Domingo. Remote work is also a possibility. Salary is up to 100K Pesos depending on skill sets and experience.
The main purpose of the SharePoint Administrator’s post is oversee the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment. Support the installation, configuration, SharePoint Online (O365) migration, security, operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
The SharePoint Administrator responsibilities include administration of SharePoint database and applications, providing technical support for users, deploying new servers, SharePoint Online migration, maintaining systems, monitoring and troubleshooting the system, developing tools for system management, and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, SQL, IIS, etc.).
Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems). Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, backup, restore and issue resolution. Technical support and workflow communication.
Mandatory Skills / Requirement:
· Install and configure SharePoint infrastructure.
· Plan, design and implement SharePoint security including, but not limited to, authentication, security roles, user groups, audiences, and item level security.
· SharePoint migration to on premise and online experience.
· Plan, design and implement SharePoint data protection, backup and recovery.
· Assist with evaluating new SharePoint technologies and recommend best-practice solutions
· Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint
· Plan and design improvements to SharePoint performance as directed.
· Perform corrective SharePoint administration, configuration and maintenance as required.
· Create documentation for any function performed under any competency as directed.
· Plan, design, implement and modify navigational and aesthetic changes to SharePoint pages as directed.
· Ensure solutions require minimal training to the end user while maintaining high reliability and usability.
· Maintain technical documentation that supports the systems
· Analysis reporting for the purpose of capacity planning
Education & Knowledge:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MS SharePoint 2010, 2013 installation, configuration, and troubleshooting experience.
SharePoint Online (Office 365) migration.
Knowledge on Microsoft SQL administration and troubleshooting would be desirable.
Certifications: MCITP: SharePoint Administrator 2010 or 2013
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience with SharePoint administration.
Email your resume in English to IT Ops Manager Erick Cruz (firstname.lastname@example.org).