This position is open in office locations in Santiago, La Romana and Santo Domingo. Remote work is also a possibility. Salary is up to 100K Pesos depending on skill sets and experience. Fluent English is required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years of experience working hands-on with data in a BI/data warehouse/software consulting role. This individual will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at First American. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, good judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree (statistics, data science, business intelligence or other related degree)
- You are passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
- You act like an owner and aspire to do work you’re proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- You are able to inspire other people to work with you, and you love mentoring and coaching more junior analysts/engineers
- 3+ years of experience consulting with business stakeholders and senior leaders determining their analytics needs and goals
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders and hands on experience creating, reporting and analysis
- 3+ years of experience with MS SQL, SQL Queries, SSRS/SSIS, data manipulation
- Collect, interpret, move, store, and wrangle data from a wide variety of sources
- Experience with SQL design & optimizing data solutions for strong performance
- Excellent communication skills including documentation & presentation
- Advanced data presentation skills using but not limited to BI tools such as Domo, Tableau and / or PowerBI
- Advanced Excel skills including but not limited to VBA, Formulas and Functions
- Development experience with database platforms (Redshift, Cosmos, Aurora or Azure SQL, etc.)
- Strong project management skills
- Preferred - development experience with programming languages
- Experience with version control (Git, TFS, JIRA, etc.), AGILE and test driven development
Email your English resume to Operations Manager Erick Cruz (email@example.com).