degree in computer science or related major, and 4+ years of related experience
in the IT industry.
• Up to 1-2 years of knowledge of CM methodologies and ability to automate CM process.
• Ability to work effectively in a team or matrix environment.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and requirements as well as the ability to support multiple projects.
• Fluent in at least one
application development language.
• Familiarity with various platforms and multi-tiered software applications specifically Windows operating system and familiarity with MS visual studio .Net. with ability to trouble shoot Operating system issues and code compilations.
• Hands-on technical experience with leading configuration management software products.
• Basic software administration and system diagnostic skills.
• Experience and proficiency in Customer Service, Problem Solving, and Communication (verbal and written).• Willingness to support evening and weekend deployments as needed.
• Support as a member of a team following a well-defined Agile SDLC.
• Execute any SDLC tasks, including (but not limited to) merge, build, release, operations, and day to day maintenance and administration.
• Installation and configuration of software in virtualized environments to ensure high availability.
• Support product development teams in the delivery of continuous integration, continuous deployment.
• Experience writing and executing scripts, PowerShell and other scripting languages.
• Understand source and version control tools. Emphasis on Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Git/TFVC.
• Troubleshoot application performance issues and engage Help Desk or IT Support as needed, to identify and resolve the issue.
• Prioritizing requests from operations, development and product teams fairly while demonstrating a sense of empathy.
• Problem-solving and thinking laterally as part of a team, or individually, to meet the needs of the project.• Participate in after hours maintenance when necessary, respond to emergencies, participate in customer calls when called upon in support of initiatives and incident response.
Email your resume to Erick Cruz (IT Ops Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org. For any inquiries call 829-755-8009.