The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
Engineer STEM Career (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics). Certification, master’s degree, or advanced degree in STEM, BA, Finance.
Work Experience & Technical knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience in PowerBuilder (12.5 or above.)
- 2+ years’ experience working with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum in a collaborative development environment
- Experience with version control systems and issue management systems
- Web development using modern UI frameworks and scripting (i.e. Typescript, Angular) is a plus
- Web API development is a plus
- .Net platform & C# is a plus
Advanced English level is required.
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org