GBH is a company with specialized divisions in software (mobile, web, big data), information technology, consulting and execution of digital marketing initiatives. In GBH, we develop initiatives that provide measurable results to our clients in the aforementioned business units. We strive to serve as a strategic ally in the pursue of innovation, development and growth of their businesses.
We help the world’s most meaningful businesses find their voice to bring about positive change. We’re looking for a Community Manager like none other. This is a unique opportunity to lead community development efforts for do-good brands eager to try new things and excited to implement your fresh ideas for growth.
Its a professional responsible for the creation of content, monitoring and providing timely and quick responses to each of the social media accounts assigned to them, taking into considerationthat each brand has its own and different style. At the same time, it must detect opportunities for improvement, and be spearhead for their implementation
- We’ll give you the tools, training and resources to shine. And you’ll get to focus your time on your passions:
- Let your creative mind thrive in coming up with amazing ideas to engage and connect with your communities
- Content creation and accounts monitoring
- Creation of KPIs reports.
- Research trends and insights to update content.
- Scale any situation of importance to the account.
- Maintain good communication with the team and the client.
- We represent high-profile individuals and brands. Have interesting and meaningful conversations on their behalf with influencers
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to translate strategic plans into action!
- Project manage like a boss to ensure posts are always sent on time so our communities trust us and the algorithms love us
- Build genuine relationships with followers, partners, and influencers to create opportunities for impactful partnerships and collaborations
- We build interdisciplinary teams from all backgrounds. But we want you to be set up for success. Do you have these?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Advertising or related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience.
- Native or Advanced English level
- Ability to work autonomously. We’re here when you need us but you’re running CM without day-to-day supervision. Ideal for self-starters.
- A desire to take ownership of your projects and hit goals or ask for help when you need it.
- A collaborative spirit that values good ideas, no matter where they come from.
- Curiosity to find solutions to obstacles that come up along the way.
- Kindness – to yourself, to collaborators, to clients and to your community.
- A feeling that you can achieve great things with the right resources and platform behind you.
- Proven creativity ability (demonstrate with worked projects).
- High ability to communicate with the team and with clients.
- Creative writing in both English and Spanish (bilingual) tested.
- Capacity for teamwork.
- Management of social network account management platforms (hotsuit, Sprout, etc.).
- Experience promoting content on different social networks (Facebook / Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Ability to produce KPI reports and analytics for your clients.
The selection process for this position ensures compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, union affiliation, social status and language.
Terms of recruitment
- Indefinite employment contract
- Working day from Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Monthly Salary less than RD$ 50,000
- Great environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Workplace: Remote (since the start of the COVID-19 emergency, all collaborators at our main offices located in Ensanche Naco, Santo Domingo, have switched to remote work mode).
Las personas interesadas en la presente convocatoria deberán llenar el formulario de aplicación haciendo click en el botón “Aplicar al puesto“ en nuestro portal de empleos:
(Aunque el texto siguiente indica por default que envíes tu CV a nuestro correo, solo las candidaturas enviadas por nuestro portal de empleo serán tomadas en cuenta).?