Who we are
GBH is a company with specialized divisions in software (mobile, web, big data), information technology, consulting and execution of digital marketing initiatives.
In GBH, we develop initiatives that provide measurable results to our clients in the aforementioned business units. We strive to serve as a strategic ally in the pursue of innovation, development and growth of their businesses.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the successful development of a project´s procedures of initiation, planning, execution, regulation and clossure, as well as guidance of the project team´s operations towards achieving all the agreed upon goals within the set scope, time, quality and budget standards.?
- Plan and manage assigned projects throughout the entire lifecycle making sure to take it to completion within its restrictions.
- Propose and stablish the guidelines, standards and methodology to be followed during projects.
- Maintain active communication with all project’s stakeholders.
- Guarantee stakeholder satisfaction through management of goals and expectations.
- Lower the level of uncertainty that may arise throughout project’s lifecycle
- Liase between all interested parties.
- Understand and help team member understand the culture, values, and context of internal/external client to facilitate interpersonal relationships.
- Delegate tasks to be tackled during project in accordance with team’s abilities.
- Analyze project documents and reports to be able to measure and inform progress to stakeholders.
- Orchestrate end-to-end-services while maintaining high performing teams and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Take ownership of product, being knowledgeable of all product’s features and requirements to be able to adequately control scope.
- Take ownership of major incidents ensuring timely escalation and coordination of resolving parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review.
- Identifies and leads continuous improvement activities in support of customer or internal business processes
- 2 or more years of experience in similar roles.
- Bachelor´s degree or senior year student in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient using Project Management Information Systems such as: JIRA, Microsoft Project, Asana, Trello, Project Planner or similar.
- Experienced with Agile practices such as SCRUM (desirable).
- English: Native or advanced.
- Required to be a resident of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Experience in Technology services.
- Software Development Management experience is a plus.
- CCMI for Services certification is a plus
- CAPM/PMP certification is a plus.
The selection process for this position ensures compliance with the principle of non-discrimination by sex, origin (including racial or ethnic), age, marital status, disability, religion or belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, union affiliation, social status and language.
Terms of recruitment
- Indefinite employment contract
- Working day from Monday to Friday (40 hours a week)
- Monthly Salary less than RD$ 60,000
- Great environment
- Complementary health insurance
- Place of work: Santo Domingo – Sector Naco
Interested candidates must send their CV though our job posting page.
Only candidates whose applications have been selected for personal interviews will be contacted.
Las personas interesadas en la presente convocatoria deberán llenar el formulario de aplicación haciendo click en el botón “Aplicar al puesto“ en nuestro portal de empleos:
(Aunque el texto siguiente indica por default que envíes tu CV a nuestro correo, solo las candidaturas enviadas por nuestro portal de empleo serán tomadas en cuenta).