Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote WordPress and HTML/CSS Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a talented web developer with experience:
- Creating WordPress plugins
- Developing custom WordPress themes
- Converting PST documents into pixel-perfect UIs
- Implementing web design with Bootstrap 4
The right candidate will work with a team of software engineers to develop industry-leading applications.
At Scopic, we believe great developers can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code that keeps these cutting-edge applications running smoothly.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
- 2+ years of experience in commercial software development
- Strong experience with WordPress
- Experience in developing WordPress plugins/extensions
- Experience with PHP and PHP frameworks
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with slicing work (converting PSD to HTML files)
- Experience with SQL databases, preferred
- Strong written English, intermediate spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
This is a full-time, remote position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via international wire transfer.
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.