Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote SEO Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals in 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive search engine master, who doesn’t shy away from complex problems.
The right candidate will work with a team of other advanced marketers and software engineers to market industry-leading applications. This role involves working to improve organic traffic, lead generation, and conversion rates for Scopic Software and our enterprise clients.
- 2+ years of professional experience in SEO
- Strong technical and on-page SEO skills
- Strong Google Analytics skills, including reporting and interpretation of data
- Experience working with SEMrush or similar SEO tools
- Experience with off-page SEO, including linkbuilding and social media
- Knowledge of general web structures: websites, servers, HTML/CSS, CMS software, etc.
- Awareness of the latest SEO trends and strategies
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Availability to overlap at least partially with US business hours
Why Work With Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.