QA (Software Testing Analyst)
Responsible for assuring enterprise quality software is delivered to our customers.
• Perform test case creation, acceptance, regression, feature testing, and more across all supported platforms.
• Work independently and within a project team, participate in design reviews.
• Identify, document, communicate technical issues and risks across teams.
• Participates in test planning and estimation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Self-motivated, well-organized and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience and inside knowledge of SAAS application testing on Linux platform.
• Solid knowledge of client server, web technologies, and application servers in general.
• Experience with relational databases and ability to write and execute SQL queries.
• Solid understanding of the SDLC and Change Management processes.
• Excellent written and communication skills, strong ability to guide projects to completion.
• Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies.
• Experience with scripting and testing tools, e.g. Selenium, xUnit, QTP, JMeter, Loadrunner is a plus.
• Experience with messaging, e.g. SMS, MMS or SMPP is a plus.
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
If you meet this profile, apply now sending your resume in English at email@example.com with the name of the position at subjec
If you meet this profile, apply now sending your resume in English at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position at subject.