We are seeking a Low Code Junior Programmer to join our Digital Center of Excellence team. In this role, you will be engaging with our customers post-sales to develop software solutions on low code platform. These applications help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. Your primary responsibility will be to create and implement these innovative technical solutions to meet our customer requirements. You will engage with clients frequently and directly to gather and probe requirements and validate your solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Design of business applications using Low Code.
- Participant as a member of a multifunctional consulting team to design, implement, test and support business process management (BPM) systems.
- Produce design documents and specification of requirements analyzed in the results of interacting with customers, building prototypes and analyzing performance.
- Implement BPM processes.
- Perform tests on the BPM processes developed by the digital development / consulting team.
- Support the problems of production systems implemented to customers.
- Assist the project team and customer technicians with business system integration designs, such as databases, web services, LDAP / Active Directory.
- 0 to 2 yrs of working experience
- Java programming
- 1 yr or more in software development
- Experience in business softwares configuration, implementations and testing
- Database Management in MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Web services, FTM, JMS and other integration technologies
- Software delivery methodologies:
- Web applications architecture skills
Visite el siguiente enlace para aplicar: https://www.bakertilly.com.do/jobdetails/?id=7