We are looking to hire a Mid-level Xamarin Developer, initially as a 6-month contract, with long term potential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- An advanced level of English and effective communication skills (both oral and written)
- 5+ years experience with C# and .NET
- 2+ years experience with Xamarin Forms Platform
- Experience working with Git
- Ability to decompose complex UIs into XAML layouts
- Work from home
- Flexible Hours
- Flat organization
- Work with talented, interesting people.
- Competitive Compensation
- Work will be performed from ~9 AM - 6 PM Eastern Time.
- Candidate needs to have an adequate space to work out of.
- Reliable High-speed internet
- Power Inverter/Uninterrupted Electricity
- High-quality audio and video equipment (1080p webcam and headset/external mic)
This is a great opportunity to join a World-class software engineering organization. Apply today.
Please include all relevant information (CV, GitHub repo, blog, etc).
To apply, please fill out this form. Incomplete submissions will be declined.