Aplicar en http://jobs.dominet.net
Key Roles and Responsabilities
- Builds web applications using predefined template structures to respond to client needs.
- Participates in client needs assessments, develops strategy and information architecture, including sitemaps and wireframes.
- Development in PHP including, but not limited to application development, web development and web services.
- Integration of application with backend databases such as MySQL.
- Supports clients’ technical issues with web applications.
- Acts as liaison with internal partners and individual users to ensure positive web experience.
- Ensures information design and graphic design of web application.
- Creates associated documentation for web applications.
- Ensures that all documents meet established content standards.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pick up additional skills quickly.
Preferred Skills / Prerequisites
- Web and application development using PHP
- HTML5 / CSS
- Version control repositories like Bitbucket
- Software development tools like Jira and Confluence
- A desire to write re-usable, readable code using the most up to date industry standards
- Strong communication skills, particularly in translating perceived needs into technical requirements
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, deadline driven environment