A Software Developer is responsible to build and implement functional programs, working alongside with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, a Software Developer should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work with cross-functional teams to fulfill requirements for requested changes.
- Follow and support documented software development policies and procedures as well as coding standards.
- Write code for new and existing applications.
- Create programming tasks based on requirements analysis.
- Ensure code quality by performing tests over it.
- Perform code reviews to other team members.
- Understand, develop and test requested changes to ensure the implementation of quality solutions on time.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide quick solutions based on SLAs.
- Results driven and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Go to http://www.ercbpo.com/careers/
- Select “Santo Domingo DR” site
- Select “English”
- Click on “All opportunities”
- Review the vacancy called “Software Developer IV”
- Finally click on “Apply” (by following the instructions it will give you all the steps needed in order to successfully submit your job application). Also, please upload the English version of your resume.