A Software Developer is responsible to build and implement functional programs, working alongside with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle. In this role, a Software Developer should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- 3 years + experience in a Software Development position.
- Software Engineering degree or similar. Relevant work experience in a Software Development role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Advanced knowledge of C# and .NET Technologies.
- Good foundation in MS SQL.
- Strong experience using programming techniques based on design patterns and known best practices is highly required.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Agile development methodology, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Fundamental knowledge of Software Architecture.
- Strong, results driven team player who will promote innovation and teamwork.
- Experience in PHP and MySQL is a plus but not required.
- Results driven and fast learner.
- Go to http://www.ercbpo.com/careers/
- Select “Santo Domingo DR” site
- Select “English”
- Click on “All opportunities”
- Review the vacancy called “Software Developer III”
- Finally click on “Apply” (by following the instructions it will give you all the steps needed in order to successfully submit your job application). Also, please upload the English version of your resume.