ATTENTION: WE'RE LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTING OR FINANCE PROFESSIONAL WITH 2+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PLANNING & BUDGETING WHO'S WILLING TO LEARN IT PROCESSES AND SERVICES.
BELOW MORE DETAILS:
The Financial Analyst will help drive the monthly and quarterly financial forecasting and reporting process and perform value-added analysis to assist in decision making. This position is responsible for identifying business risks and opportunities and seeking process improvement in the core functions of the department.
• Analyze monthly financial results and summarize results of operations.
• Organize, prepare, standardize and improve efficiency of monthly and quarterly earnings processes as it relates to reports and analysis that the department performs in support of these functions.
• Assist in managing the design/development of new management reports; and ensuring the data integrity of all management reports produced in the group.
• Create executive-quality PowerPoint presentations to communicate results of quarterly forecasts, results of ad hoc analyses, and to present information to our various stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2-4 years of hands-on experience performing forecasting/budgeting, performing variance analysis, developing sophisticated financial models while working within a Financial Planning & Analysis department.
• Experience using formal budgeting/forecasting tools and ERP systems; Hyperion Planning and Oracle Essbase preferred.
• Finance and Accounting – Experience in finance, economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, financial statements, valuation and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
• Computer Skills – Advanced on Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
• Good communication English skills (written & verbal).
Email your resume to IT Account Manager Erick Cruz (firstname.lastname@example.org).