What’s in It for You
- The ability to make an impact and have a career path with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The chance to work on innovative solutions that transforms existing challenges and expanding your perspective, working with international and local clients.
- The opportunity to have a healthy, stable workplace environment and a geek culture.
• Application development and involvement throughout a typical application development lifecycle.
• Involvement in projects, where you'll be able to produce solutions for identified opportunities in a timely manner.
• Provide quality, robust and consistent solutions to project initiatives, in the time specified by the level of effort proposed.
• Handle fixes and enhancements for existing applications.
• Participate in internal technical forums and status meetings.
• Provide continuous oral and written status and feedbacks to management.
• Java development experience.
• GIT or similar version control systems.
• RESTful services.
Nice to have:
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in contact with you!