Senior Front End Developer (React.js)Av. Lope de Vega #19, Edificio PIISA, Suite 400, Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
SENIOR FRONT END DEVELOPER
As a Senior Front End Developer at Genius Plaza your responsibilities will include researching, designing and implementing features and services that can scale in an efficient and reliable manner.
We work in small, independent, self-organizing teams. The CTO, the team’s Product Owner and engineering lead work together to organize and prioritize the team’s backlog with a focus on continuously delivering new features to our users.
What you will do:
- Play an integral part in the designing and planning of the platforms architecture
- Implement features while ensuring long term stability of our system and quality of the code
- As a full stack engineer be able to take on initiatives and follow others’ requirements
- Influence which tools, programming languages, and technologies you work with
- Help ensure we have a smooth software pipeline for continuous and fast delivery
- Balance discovery phases with implementation work
- Be excellent at working both independently and in a team
What you will need:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience and 4-5 years with React
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering or related field and experience.
- Experience in some of the techniques we use (see below)
- Passion for software development, scalable architecture and product building
- Passion about code quality, testing and automation
- Should be able to communicate in English.
What would be great:
- Testing in React
- High transaction systems
- Building modern high performing web-services using Python-Django (preferred not required)
- Database modeling and performance analysis
- Configuration of Continuous Deployment solutions
- Flow for static typing
- Postgres (preferred not required)
NOTE: This position is on-site, but during coronavirus, all employees are allowed to work remotely.
Please send you CV to email@example.com