Senior Back End Developer (Python and Django)Av. Lope de Vega #19, Edificio PIISA, Suite 400, Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
NOTE: This position is on-site, but during coronavirus, all employees are allowed to work remotely.
Senior Backend Developer
The Senior Backend Developer designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process. May provide consultation on complex projects.
We work in small, independent, self-organizing teams. The CTO, the team’s Product Owner and engineering lead work together to organize and prioritize the team’s backlog with a focus on continuously delivering new features to our users.
What you will do:
- API design and development.
- Systems design focused on scalability.
- Develops and encourages clean code and best practices and is eager to mentor younger engineers.
- Works on advanced, complex technical projects or business issues requiring state of the art technical or industry knowledge.
- May provide leadership to the team in the area of specialization.
- Communicates goals in solution or project goal terms.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and experience
- The candidate must have a wide experience in environments where Python has been used as a mission-critical component, as well as several different front-end frameworks.
- Python backend and other backend technologies.
- Has worked/Has wide knowledge of several front-end technologies.
- Proven leadership skills
- Self-driven, Works autonomously.
- Should be able to communicate in English.
What will be great:
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Reporting and Documentation
Para aplicar debes enviar tu cv a firstname.lastname@example.org