What You'll Be Doing
• Create and manage a product front-end codebase, in both iOS native and web technologies
• Develop around various back-ends to properly bind the right data to the interface
• Refactor code to improve performance and maintainability
• Understand requirements for a user story from designers and product managers. Be comfortable communicating about anything that is unclear
• Provide solutions for technical innovations enhancing the user experience
• Analyze and optimize system performance
• Coordinate with other developers and QA to ensure product is delivered to the expected standard
• Work with DevOps to support the creation of a CI / CD pipeline
• Work in priority order from a backlog in Jira, work with other product teams as part of a Sprint team and communicate your status through one-on-ones and stand-ups
What You'll Bring to the Table
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science , Information Technology or an equivalent academic or professional experience
• Minimum of 5 years of product mobile product development experience: Angular and Ionic experience strongly preferred.
• Experience writing Cordova plugins on iOS or Android to implement native functionality
• Experience with Responsive Design
• Git and BitBucket source control
• An analytical mindset that helps to break problems down and provide solutions that deliver on the root of the problem
• A systems thinking mentality that understands all the parts of a product (or offering) and how they all need to work together
• Ability to communicate effectively, in both writing and speech
• Cognizant of code organization object-oriented programming and coding design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, etc.
• Strong sense of good visual design principles
• Strong English (verbal and written)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Health Insurance, Continued Education Assistance, Paid Vacation, Free Lunches, Opportunity for Growth, etc.
Please email resume in English to: email@example.com