Codetiger is building a stealth startup company in the Fintech Sector.
We’re helping small and medium companies to improve the lives of their employees.
We're Just Getting Started
By working with us you’ll be creating products and services that could improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in the Dominican Republic and Latin America.
You’ll have the chance of learning pretty cool technology, learn from experienced professionals and grow your skills and professional career with the company.
As a Full Stack Developer You will:
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end in the Fintech Industry
- Build new features for internal and external users
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases and processes you will encounter
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as experts product, design, infrastructure, and operations
You may be fit for this role if you:
- You are smart, enjoy learning new technologies and new methodologies
- You read and understand English with confidence
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally
- Thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- You are excited about the challenges of scalability and performance
- Take pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems
- Can stitch together many different services and processes together even if you have not worked with them before
- Can put yourself in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
Understanding of at least one popular server-side MVC Framework (Django, Twisted, Rails, Pyramid, Codeigniter, Play, etc) preferably Django
Expertise in Python/Django
Experience working in a Unix Environment
Experience with both Backend and Frontend
Understanding of web security best practices
You are a great fit for this role if:
You have experience with Python Development and frameworks (Django, Flask, etc)
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy collaborating with others
You have worked with any modern framework like React, Vue, or similar, and have created or used internet-friendly APIs such as REST or GraphQL
You have hands-on experience working building web-based systems on Cloud infrastructures such as AWS, Azure or similar Cloud-based environments
Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
Knowledge of Kafka or other Pub Sub System
You can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org