Detalles del Puesto
We’ve created InstaCarro and built a robust tech platform: with more than 22 Million dollars in funds raised and with our tech team located in Santo Domingo, Zona Colonial.
That is just the beginning, and we’re super proud of it. But the best is yet to come.
Relentlessly discovering and inventing new ideas and technologies that will make things better for partners and customers, and bringing them together around a better mobility services.
We’re proud of what we’ve built, and the countless ways we’ve connected people that wants to sell their car with hundres of buyers that will buy the car in less than 90 minutes, instead of months. Now we can’t wait to make it even better - we’re creating the world’s greatest mobility platform!
Joining the Engineering team at InstaCarro is an opportunity to help shape the future of the mobility industry.
What can you expect from us?
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. You and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities.
- The opportunity to become a authoritative voice within the engineering team of a large and successful, but still fast growing company.
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are listened to.
- 5 days for training of your choice each year, and support toward the costs.
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Technology Manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives.
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events, including beers every Friday.
- Hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products.
- The opportunity to get involved in Open Source projects.
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, C# or C/C++ programming and debugging skills
- 2+ years of experience in developing native iOS Applications targeting iPhone and iPad
- Strong understanding of application architecture and object-oriented design
- iOS development experience, with deep knowledge of best practices, APIs and libraries
- Experience with Git, Github, Pull Request and Rebasing
- A passion for continuous learning and understanding
- Ability to operate in fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment
- Experience building complex iOS Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Functional reactive programming with ReactiveSwift and ReactiveCocoa
In order to apply for the job you should send an up-to-date resume and a cover letter. Make sure your resume includes your current contact information and work history.
In addition, as part of the job application process, you may need to take an online employment test and several interviews.
Enviar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.