Detalles del Puesto
We’ve created InstaCarro and built a robust tech platform: with more than 22 Million dollars in funds raised and with our tech team located in Santo Domingo, Zona Colonial.
That is just the beginning, and we’re super proud of it. But the best is yet to come.
Relentlessly discovering and inventing new ideas and technologies that will make things better for partners and customers, and bringing them together around a better mobility services.
We’re proud of what we’ve built, and the countless ways we’ve connected people that wants to sell their car with hundres of buyers that will buy the car in less than 90 minutes, instead of months. Now we can’t wait to make it even better - we’re creating the world’s greatest mobility platform!
The Agile Coach works with multiple teams who are at varying levels of software engineering maturity to determine the current state of the team’s software engineering processes. As an Agile Coach at InstaCarro, you are passionate about Agile, communication, group dynamics and coaching. You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments from your team and to improve the organization. The Agile Coach helps teams develop a plan to improve their software engineering methodologies with the end goal of helping to create autonomous, self-organizing, empowered, and continuously improving teams.
You will be responsible for training, coaching and mentoring Agile Scrum/Kanban methodologies of various team members to ensure effective application of the iterative principles and applicable standards in alignment with the agile methodologies.
What can you expect from us?
- Coach and mentor teams in the principles and practices of the iterative process.
- Coach on key principles including team ownership and self-organization, effective user stories, relative estimation, etc.
- Coach Product Owners in user story elaboration to make sure all user stories meet the defined checklist including acceptance criteria.
- Coach Product Owners with backlog grooming activities and assure execution alignment.
- Shadow roles on the Scrum team to facilitate learning through practice immersion.
- Mentor individuals for personal and professional growth when appropriate.
- Facilitate/Conduct planning sessions at multiple levels, including planning at the strategic, roadmap, release, and sprint levels.
- Facilitate/Conduct Agile methodology training workshops, meetings, briefings and team offsites for all team members (Scrum Masters, Dev, QA, Technical Program Managers, etc).
- Support/Advise on tools usage including setup, management, and governance (JIRA, Confluence, etc.) so that the teams support the InstaCarro’s SDLC.
- Actively identifying waste and areas of improvement in the software development process.
- You will work daily with Scrum Masters (in some cases act as SM), Product Owners,and the Team.
Required skills and experience
- University degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Design, Management Information Systems or equivalent program/experience.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent certification is a plus
- You have more than three years’ experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Product Owner or Team Lead with agile software development teams.
- Minimum one year implementing Agile practices in an enterprise environment.
- Minimum two years of experience in implementing process changes in a large software development organization.
- Minimum two years of actual work experience performing a number of roles (Product, Developer, QA, Operations) in a software development organization.
- Minimum one year of management experience.
- You have experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams succeed and organizations evolve.
- Thorough knowledge of the various Software Development Life Cycle methodologies (Agile, Kanban, Scrum-ban, Lean, Waterfall, Iterative).
Competencies that are considered assets
- Certified Team / Enterprise Coach
- Familiar with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, HipChat).
Soft Skills and Competencies
- You have a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals grow using a pragmatic approach.
- You have the ability to work with high-performing teams and challenge them to improve even further.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to cope with pressure.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work consultatively and influence change.
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability of working fast in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills (terse, clear and complete).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to describe clearly complex processes and tasks.
- You are a team player who is detail oriented and has superb organizational skills.
order to apply for the job you should send an up-to-date resume and a
cover letter. Make sure your resume
includes your current contact information and work history.
In addition, as part of the job application process, you may need to take an online employment test and several interviews.
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.