Detalles del Puesto
- In this role you are responsible for further design, develop and manage a wide range of products and technologies.
- Combine your knowledge and expertise with the goals of our business to support and maintain a world-class infrastructure and to enable our continued growth;
- Facilitate technical discussions and decision making in order to ensure reliability, continuity, scalability and performance of our global systems;
- Research, analyze, monitor, configure and maintain the existing systems and identify possibilities for improvement;
- Design and develop business-critical systems to meet user needs and respond to/anticipate on technological advancements;
- Create advanced scripts to satisfy operational automation use cases where needed;
- Install, upgrade, administer and support new systems and new functionalities to meet business growth and changing business requirements;
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the IT Services teams to help resolve more complex issues that arise;
- Interface with other departments and work with system users to define their needs, identify problems, evaluate potential solutions, and demonstrate, install and implement improvements;
- Be capable of working pro-actively and independently in carrying out your day-to-day role, with limited need for supervision.
- Advanced experience with SCCM, emphasis on desktop deployment;
- Solid experience in systems architectural design;
- Hands-on experience with automation through Powershell or other scripting languages;
- At least 5 year hands-on system administration experience on Windows Server 2008/2012/2016;
- Knowledge of cloud based solutions such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and/or Google Suite;
- Good understanding of IT Security principles, including endpoint protection (antivirus, mobile encryption, certificates), network and server security;
- You are customer focused, a team player and should be fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology key aspects and ability to work in an agile context is a plus.
Apply by filling out the form here: http://grnh.se/s43vep1
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.