Detalles del Puesto
SUMMARY: C-Force Inc. DR company is seeking an experienced Mobile Software Developer to join their team in providing full stack web development solutions and provide development leadership long term contract with the opportunity to extend and possibly convert to a permanent role if so desired.
RESPONSIBILITIES: You will immediately engage on a project for the initial mobile platform and then possibly extend for further projects built around the same solution.
You'll be working with a
team that is building responsive web and mobile apps using C#, ASP.NET MVC,
nService Bus, Redis, Xamarin, Swift, and Objective C.
The role includes:
· Application architecture and data modeling
· Researching and proposing technology to use and challenging other developers
· Server side development using C#, ASP.NET MVC 5/Razor, REST/SOAP services, Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012+
· Working with UI/UX designer and developer to create web and mobile solutions that delight our users.
· Working with BAs and testers on cases, requirements, source control, unit tests, builds, code review, and UAT throughout the SDLC.
Experience with all of these is not required, but it is highly desirable (especially .NET related). Ideally you will be a seasoned developer, but you may just be a superstar in the making. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and supporting new products, solutions, and features. Additional responsibilities will include helping to improve our SDLC processes, managing builds, meeting users for requirements, supporting deployment to SaaS and enterprise environments, and delivering high quality solutions on time and within budget.
· Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or related discipline is required.
· 7+ years developing web apps using Microsoft .NET Framework (ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Web APIs) using C#, SQL, Entity framework
· 3+ years of experience with developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS and bootstrap framework. Experience with migrating legacy AngularJS apps to AngularJS 2.x is highly desired.
· Experience with developing mobile applications with one or more of the following: Xamarin, Azure (mobile, AD, SQL),Ionic, Phonegap, KendoUI, Esri offline mobile development, SQLLite etc
· Experience with one or more of the following: NServiceBus, developing micro services, docker.
· Expert in best practices used to develop enterprise web applications, including regarding overall architecture, quality, maintainability, security, performance, and scalability.
· Experience researching and prototyping new innovations.
· Extensive problem solving and debugging skills.
· The ability to work in a fast paced team environment with aggressive schedules.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
· Experience creating and maintaining build environments with .NET.
Mandar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org y Charlie@cforcerd.com
Enviar CV a email@example.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.