Detalles del Puesto
The candidate should have 2 or more years' experience of managing and impementing technical security controls, business risk management. Hability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems, and coordinate with system and network engineers to ensure that the organization's technology is properly implemented. Expirience working with audits and certifications such as PCI, HIPPA, ISO 27000:2013 and ISO 9001:2015. Hability to work with several audits at a time and under pressure. Candidate must have a flexible approach to work and be willing to work unsociable hours to meet the demands of the role.
Minimum Requirements to apply :
• Engineer in Telecommunications, Systems, Network or related.
• Bilingual / Fluent / Professional proficiency in English.
• Excelent english writing skills.
• Advance knowledge and 2 years of experience with Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), Web Application Firewalls and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems.
• Prefered but not required PowerShell Scripting.
• Advance knowledge of the following operating systems: Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory 2008/2012, Linux, Windows 7-10
• Advance knowledge of the following Network Technologies: Cisco LAN/WAN, VPN, DNS.
• Advance knowledge of Infrastructure Applications and Symantec Anti-Virus, Trend Antivirus and Encryption.
• Availability to Provide periodic “on-call” support of security operations during non-business hours.
• Hability to task prioritization, independent work execution, leadership and task completion.
• Prefered experience with PCI, ISO 27000:2013, ISO 9001:2015, SSAE16, HIPPA
• Advance experience with systems scans for known vulnerabilities and initiate and monitor requests to address relevant vulnerabilities (internal/external).
• One year experience with audits and preparation of penetration tests (internal/external).
• One year of experience performing risks assessments, audits and security trainings.
• Required certifications: CCNA and CCNA Security or CCNP
• Prefered but not required certifications: CCNP Security or CEH
Please send us your updated resume to the email address below.
Enviar CV a firstname.lastname@example.org, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.