Detalles del Puesto
Location: Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana
We are a client-driven company committed to provide the best custom software development service - Enhance and maintain existing systems - Web design, integration, and deployment - Database design and implementation - Interface design - Data encryption to ensure security - Technical support.
NeosCloud provides consulting services for SaaS implementations of CPQ, SalesForce and Product/Bid Manager. Our experienced professionals manage and implement projects in the following areas:
Manufacturing • Telecommunications • IT
We are seeking for a Project Manager with experience managing multiple parallel technology projects. You will play a key role in leading projects that will deliver applications and services that support that goal in a reliable, scalable and performance-sensitive manner. This is a high visibility position, affording significant interaction with Clients, Business Owners and Leadership. The PM is the primary point of contact for the client and is responsible for scheduling regular meetings to provide project status. The role requires superb communication and presentation skills to drive deliverables and deadlines, conduct meetings, host demonstrations, and facilitate retrospectives.
- Manage and lead cross-functional business / technology teams to achieve committed project scope and deliverables on time, within budget and with high quality
- Develop schedule for projects completion that effectively allocates the resources and to delegate activities and tasks
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, resolve conflicts, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
- Effective at coordinating and driving multi-task project plans and schedules, issue tracking and issue resolution
- Ensure clear communication of project status and keep management informed of problems which could negatively impact the project
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills with both technical and non-technical communities and support teamwork across many diverse groups
- Develop and maintain all applicable project documentation, including: Project Budget, Scope, Schedule, Milestones, Issues/Risks, Status updates, Communication plans and Contingency plans
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Business) or relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Fluent in english (advanced speaking, reading and writing skills)
- Excellent time management skills (Multitasker)
- Detail oriented
- Experience managing multiple project
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Must have meeting facilitation skills including setting agendas, task management, time management, taking minutes, managing documentation, and action item management both formal and informal setting
- Available to work late and extended hours
Click on link https://www.neoscloudllc.com/apply.html and complete the application.
Enviar CV a HR@neoscloudllc.com, recuerda agregar tu cover letter.